"The lead single from her upcoming album Intuition, 'Lone Wolf' is symphonic and haunting, conjuring the electricity of new romance while tackling the fear of vulnerability and the challenge of building trust as the relationship shifts from infatuation to love." Music Update Central, 9.30.19
It is SHOWTIME! This month, our lead single from our upcoming CD "Intuition" has been released, a song I love even more every time I hear it! "Lone Wolf-" Mysterious, conflicted and passionate, the video is so beautiful!! And it represents the song so well!
But also, during October, we have launched our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. This is so exciting- it is like a kickstarter, bringing or music to an even larger world audience, and giving fans the opportunity to purchase CD's and mercy, or simply help us out with a donation! I am sweating like I am going on shark tank!! We are at the halfway point, and already at 84% funding! Please help us reach 100% by backing "Intuition!" Here is the link: Indiegogo-Intuition
Why would you back this project? Because there is so much good going on with it!
1. Eleven Songs and a commitment to storytelling at its most magical and musical. No one does that anymore- create 11 songs that are tied into the framework of a storyline, create 11 songs that have averaged over 50 hours per song in production and writing, create 11 songs over the course of almost two years. We are too impatient and too drawn to quick gratification.
2. A good story, that could be told again and again, especially in these harried times- finding beauty in our "humanness," and learning to love and be loved.
3. Collaboration: Aaron Zinsmeister and I have a very awesome chemistry on these songs, with sometimes very divergent viewpoints at the outset on how each topic and song will be handled. It is so cool- exactly why we work so well together. The songs would be trite if we were always on the same page! But together we hone and craft, as each song is very emotion driven, and the experience is very different from a male and female perspective.
4. Collaboration: Our project has the energetic input of more people than you can imagine! We are not two writers huddled in isolation. See below for a list or the AMAZING people who have contributed to this project in different ways!
5. Nostalgia: I mean, it's a concept album for goodness sake! Who does those anymore?
6. IT'S NEW! Have you heard of Symphonic Electronica?
7. "Lone Wolf" is epic! Already over 2000 spins on Spotify, over 1110 views on YouTube, and premiering on Facebook Thursday night!
8. Courage: It takes courage to create. Stubborn belief in what you are doing, and that it has value. One of the greatest values of this project is the breadth of human experience we have boldly covered. There is a song for everyone-
Please join us as we bring this CD to it's release! here again is the campaign link: https://igg.me/at/intuition-randifay
And here is the link to our video "Lone Wolf:" LONE WOLF- YOUTUBE
Never forget, you deserve to dream and you deserve to be loved!
With tons of love to you-
Music & Lyrics: Rändi Fay (BMI) & Aaron Zinsmeister (BMI), © 2019
Arrangement, Production & Engineering: Aaron Zinsmeister
Video Production & Direction, Indiegogo Promo, Lone Wolf: Jocelyne Berumen, CyclopsGirl.com
Talent, “Lone Wolf”: Troy Therrien
Assistant Director/Set Photographer: Megan Johnson
Cinematographer: Nate Haben
Drone Operator: Rachael Dowling, Photo2Drone.com
Set Photographer/Grip/Production Assistant: Laura Anne Henderson,
Grip/Production Assistant: Priscilla Brock
Talent Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist: Sara Miller
Hair Colorist: Bri Schramm
Graphic Design: Katrin Schroeder, k-schroeder.com
Campaign Consultant : Nancy Solhaug
Vocal coaching: Lisa Haupert, Janet Planet
Lyric Coaching: Shane Adams
Lyric review: Suzan Sherman
PR: Angela Mastrogiacomo & Erica D’aurora
Location: Garden Gables of Door County- Kayla and James Larsen
Location: The Strom Family
Location: The Gallagher Family
INNOVATION ♥ PASSION ♥ NOSTALGIA