Wow- I am so excited to finally share with you TODAY my "hot-off-the-press" Christmas release "Little Babe."
"Little Babe" was written in April and May of this year, and recorded in June and July. So many hours of love went into this song; I think recording vocals took 13 hours alone! A cool side note- we finished recording vocals the evening my daughter went into labor, and "my" little babe Colin was born the next day! LOVE.
"Little Babe" has been described as "an epic, inspirational and heartfelt journey through the intimate experience of the Christ Child’s first hours, as seen through Mary’s eyes." It is a really powerful perspective, one that brought me to tears many times while writing, recording and editing (note the many thanks below in the credits for support and patience...).
The video is a must see, set beautifully to an awe-inspiring backdrop of the Milky Way, aurora borealis and a dramatic Lake Tahoe sunset. Please look for a few quiet moments to experience it, now and again. I hope it brings you a sense of wonder during this crazy time of year!
Video Link: "Little Babe"
Song Link: "Little Babe"
My many, many thanks go to my dear friends, who also happen to be consummate professionals, who make this sort of magic happen:
- Aaron Zinsmeister- White Raven Audio: for brilliant orchestration, production and engineering, not to mention support, inspiration, kindness and tons of time and tons of patience!
- Dan Eggert- Dan Eggert Photography: for stunning night sky photos from Door County, WI and Lake Tahoe, CA.
- Bob Angeli- Entertainment Concept Services: for meticulous and sensitive video production.
- Suzi Johnson Hass- Suzi Hass/Door County Photography: for the beautiful cover photo.
- Linda Selsmeyer- Brainchild Design: for stellar graphic design.
- Sarah Brindell- instructor Berklee College of Music- for feedback, ideas and encouragement.
"Little Babe" can be found on randifay.com, iTunes, Amazon Music, CDBaby, Spotify & more.
LOVE LOVE LOVE-- ✨💚♫